Who We Are
We specialize in High Density, Linear Low Density, blended and co-extruded films. Our capabilities include film extrusion, bag making, printing, venting and treating. We have a workforce that is extremely dedicated and knowledgeable with many years of experience. What separates us from other companies in our industry is the ability to look at a packaging project and offer ideas to provide our customer with a superior film at a lower cost. We focus on exceeding our customer expectations by treating each of them with respect as well as conducting business with integrity and honesty. We strive to create a long lasting relationship with our customers and we see it as our responsibility to earn their business.
National Plastek operates in a 50,000 square foot manufacturing /warehouse facility located just 10 minutes southeast of downtown Grand Rapids.
Corporate Mission Statement
To exceed our customer’s expectations in quality, service, and delivery by following our long tradition of safe, smart, and unrivaled manufacturing standards.
- Committed to manufacturing high quality products that meet the requirements of our customers.
- Committed to continuous improvement in all aspects of our manufacturing process.
- Committed to providing better products than our competition.
- Committed to our internal quality checks to ensure nothing but the best leaves our facility.
- Committed to always looking at new technology and innovation in order to create new and improved products.
Why National Plastek?
- We are committed to our customers.
- We have financial stability.
- We provide excellent customer service.
- We have years of experience.
- We deliver on time.
- We offer a competitive price.
- We treat our customers with respect.
- We value every one of our customers.
- We enjoy exceeding our customer’s expectations.
- We are honest and trustworthy.
Opportunity at National Plastek
We recognize the commitment to our customers to deliver high quality product with exceptional service is dependent upon the type of people that work here. We strive to keep National Plastek at its best by promoting a work culture with the following principals:
- Realization that our company is what it is because of quality people.
- Make sure our employees have high integrity and morals.
- Value each employee for their gifts and strengths.
- Create a work environment that is based on fairness and respect.
- Hire employees that strive for both personal and profesional growth.
If you are interested in rewarding career opportunities at National Plastek, click below to see available job openings and apply online.Jobs Page
Controller & HR Director
Customer Service Manager